This conference is intended to provide forum to:
- To share experiences, achievements and lessons learned between national and international academic communities, practitioners and assistance providers;
- Establish new (and strengthen existing) networks among and between practice communities;
- Explore new opportunities for cooperation between institutions, universities and individuals in the area of Peace especially for the Asia Pacific Countries and worldwide.
- Highlight and capture peace-related experiences and best practices to be included in comparative knowledge resources to be shared with participants;
- Promote practical debates and joint solution seeking;
- Forge stronger partnerships among APPRA members